Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is deeply vested in our region and proud to support many local charitable organizations - both through limited monetary donations as well as staff support. HVFCU employees currently volunteer their time at more than 50 local organizations.
If your Section 501c(3) non-profit organization also contributes towards the quality of life or economic health in the Hudson Valley, and is located in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, or Putnam County, then we’d like to learn more about how we might help your efforts.
HVFCU can provide support to programs, events, and organizations that benefit:
- The Arts and Sciences
- Economic Development
- Educational Issues and Programs
- Health and Human Services
- Municipal Services
View organizations to which we cannot grant funds.
Before making an online request, please visit our Checklist for the items you will need to have handy. Each request must be completed thoroughly in one entry. The system does not save requests that you can then return to later.
- Requests may take 30-60 days for review.
- Organizations requesting support will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
- If you would like HVFCU to support your organization in multiple ways/events in one calendar year, please consolidate your requests into one submission.
For all of these reasons, we encourage you to submit your request as early as possible.
Checklist for online submissions
Make an online request