An update to our Mobile Banking app is now available for Apple and Android users. You are not required to update our app in order to keep using Mobile Banking, but the enhancements improve your user experience and fix some performance defects.
A brief overview of the enhancements is below:
- For select Android devices, Mobile Deposit fixes that address app crashing when taking check images and the inability in some instances to even take check images.
- For Android devices, fixes that address app crashing when Bill Pay payees are added.
- For Galaxy model phones, fixes that address performance issues.
- For Android Oreo operating systems, fixes that address performance issues.
- For Apple and Android devices, past due account information now displays for loans, when applicable. At a minimum, the info includes the past due date, but may also include principal amount and interest amount.
- Apple users on iOS 11 or above can share, print, create, and save PDFs from applications integrated into our app, such as eStatements. This functionality has been available for Android users. Please note: The functionality has some performance issues on iOS 11.3.