Our staff will generally direct you to this page when you need to complete a specific form, but should you have questions about any of these forms, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- ACH Origination Agreement – Initiate electronic credit and debit entries to accounts and/or from accounts maintained at HVFCU and other financial institutions, by means of the automated clearing house network, from within Business Internet Banking.
- Business Loan Checklist – Ensure you have the proper documentation when applying for a business loan.
- Business/Organization Resolution of Authority – We require your business to submit this form, which lists the officers of your business who are authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of your business.
- Business Visa Debit Card-Authorized User or Revocation – Request a Visa Debit Card for an authorized user or revoke the Visa Debit Card for an authorized user.
- Certificate Account Instructions - Withdraw dividends from your certificate account or to reinvest / distribute funds from a closed certificate account.
- Certification Regarding Beneficial Owners of Legal Entity Members - To help the government fight financial crime, federal regulation requires certain financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of legal entity members.
- Master Membership Application – Business – Open your business account relationship with HVFCU, whether it is savings, checking, money market or certificate accounts.
- Personal Financial Statement – Complete this form when applying for loans or credit cards.
- Schedule of Business Debt - This schedule is used to document debt you have elsewhere other than HVFCU.
- Wire Transfer Agreement – Initiate a funds transfer from authorized HVFCU accounts, from within Business Internet Banking.