If you are more of the texting type, you can get your available account balances and make transfers via text message.
Enrolling in Text Banking is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
When Text Banking, send your texts to the short-code 454545. We recommend that you add this short-code to your mobile phone’s address book. Please note: Text Banking will not work if a Short Code Messaging block was put on your phone. You may receive an error code or an ambiguous command message if they are being blocked. You will need to contact your carrier to remove the block in order to utilize Text Banking.
There are specific codes that are used with Text Banking, and these codes can be phrased in more than one way:
- BAL (or BALANCE) – Returns the current and available balance on your primary account.
- BAL CHK (or BAL CHECK, BAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) – Returns your current account balances of all active checking accounts.
- BAL SAV (or BAL SAVE, BAL SAVING, BAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT) – Returns the current balances for all active savings accounts (does not include tiered money market accounts).
- BAL ALL (or ALL BAL, BALANCE ALL, ALL BALANCE) – Returns the current balances for all of your active accounts (credit card balances may be excluded).
- LAST (or LAST5, LAST 5, LAST FIVE, LAST TRANS) – Returns the most recent five transactions on your primary account.
- TRANS (or TRANSFER, TRAN, T) + $amount – Returns updated balances for your transfer account and your primary account.
- HELP (or HLP) – Returns information related to using Text Banking.
- STOP (or END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT) – Terminates Text Banking for your phone.