- Combine your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card points with your Visa Debit Card points.
- Combine your points from your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card and / or Visa Debit Card with the points of other HVFCU members. In order to combine points with another individual, two of the following three criteria must be met:
- You and the other individual have the same last name.
- You and the other individual live in the same household (i.e. your full address city, state, & zip are the same).
- The entire primary name on your accounts is the same (i.e. first and last name or business name).
Two or more debit cards that have the same Social Security Number attached to the account will be linked automatically.
To combine HVFCU Rewards! points, please log in to the HVFCU Rewards! website and submit a request online via the “Account Linking” option under the “My Account” drop down menu. Enter the card number and zip code associated with the HVFCU Rewards! account that you would like to link with and hit “Submit”. You will then be prompted to confirm that you would like to link accounts.