Home Finance Center
Secure Your Home with HVFCU and Nest
Receive a Nest Cam bundle when you finance your home with HVFCU. Apply by 7/21/18 – Close by 10/15/18
Whether you found your dream home, would like to refinance an existing mortgage, or just need to tap into your home's equity, look no further than HVFCU. We can help you through all the important steps of determining which option best fits your needs.
- Conventional Fixed Rate
- Jumbo Fixed Rate
- Residential Investment Property
- Second Home
- Jumbo ARMs
- SONYMA Low Interest Rate
- SONYMA Achieving the Dream
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Rural Housing Loans
- Down Payment Assistance Program: First Home Club
Meet Our Mortgage Loan Officers
Our Mortgage Loan Officers can help you compare your options and complete your application online, over the phone, or in person. They can also assist with gathering the required documentation you need to process your application.
Select a Mortgage Loan Officer
Not What You Are Looking For?
* Primary occupancy residential purchase mortgages only. Full mortgage application must be received by 7/21/18, and the mortgage must close by 10/15/18 to be eligible. Your Nest Cam bundle will be provided within 30 days of closing. As an alternative you may receive the equivalent to the market value of the gift as a credit to the mortgage loan at closing. All other loan types, including mortgage refinances, home equity products or commercial mortgages, are not eligible for the Nest Cam bundle offer. Member pays for all other costs at closing. Offer may not be combined with any other offers or discounts unless otherwise noted. May be subject to IRS reporting. This offer is not guaranteed if your account is not in good standing and if you do not meet our credit criteria. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Visit hvfcu.org for current rates.
* The introductory rate will be in effect the first six billing cycles after your account is opened, whether or not funds have been advanced from your account during that time. Thereafter, the rate, including the rate on any existing balance, will convert to the applicable Variable Rate. The stated rate is discounted by .25% and includes a requirement that the loan payments are automatically transferred from your savings, checking, or tiered money market account for the life of the loan. The monthly payment is not decreased as a result of this discounted rate. Rates are as low as stated. Rate is based on an evaluation of applicant credit and total amount financed. Total amount financed is based on evaluation of applicant credit, appraised value, and existing liens (LTV). Your rate and total amount financed may vary from the stated rate and maximum financing. Maximum APR is 18%. Rate information is accurate as of 04/12/2018 and is subject to change.
1 Eligibility and total amount financed for home equity loans and interest only home equity lines of credit are based on an evaluation of applicant credit, appraised value, and existing liens (LTV). The maximum loan amount for 100% LTV is $100,000 and the maximum loan amount for 90% LTV is $250,000.
2 As an example, a 180-month term and an 80% total loan-to-value for a home equity loan with a fixed rate of 5.25% APR would result in an estimated payment of $8.04 for each $1,000 financed.
3 As an example, a $30,000 180-month solar panel loan with a fixed rate of 6.50% APR would result in a payment of $261.33.
4 The variable rate is subject to increase. Maximum annual percentage rate is 18%.
5 Closing costs associated with this product are waived, provided loan is under $150,000 and is maintained for a minimum of three years. HVFCU will pay for property appraisal, credit report, flood certification, attorney fee, mortgage tax, recording fee, and title search. Borrower is responsible for both homeowners and flood insurance. Borrower is responsible for title insurance fees for home equity loans and lines of credit over $150,000. View full APR and disclosure information.