WealthVisionSM is designed to consolidate all of your accounts, assets, and information into one secure location, making your personal financial life easier to manage. On your personal financial Home Page, you can view everything about your financial and estate plan in one place.
Using a single access point, WealthVisionSM allows you to securely view all of your:
- Financial Accounts
- Tax and Legal Documents
- Specific Goals
- Strategic Plans
- Insurance Coverage
All your information is password protected in a secure, encrypted, personal web address, easily accessible only to you and your advisors.
Your assets are integrated into various reports so that you can monitor their progress in reference to your overall financial objectives. Keep up to date with powerful analysis tools that track changes in your assets and changes in your life based on your:
- Overall Asset Allocation
- Retirement and Cash-flow Models
- Insurance Programs
- Financial and Estate Plans
Safeguard Important Documents
Copies of your private documents can be uploaded to a secure online depository, safely encrypted but instantly available anywhere an internet connection is available. Documents often uploaded include:
- Tax Returns
- Deeds to Real Estate
- Insurance Policies
- Beneficiary Designations
Also, your top holdings are listed on your Home Page, easily accessible, along with your frequent flier miles and reward programs.
Monitor Your Financial Life
- Monitor price fluctuations of your securities throughout the day by clicking on the Security Watch List.
- Get the latest financial news with snapshots of funds and stocks, market summary information, and the market indices.
- Collaborate with multiple advisors from different locations at the same time. Your financial advisor can give your other trusted advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, access to designated areas of your Personal Financial Home Page, if you desire.
- System automatically alerts your financial advisor if it detects an opportunity or a problem, like your asset allocation being out of balance or a significant change in your account values. You and your advisors will always be aware of your financial status, no matter where you are.
HVFCU Financial Services also works closely with members to better understand Social Security and its impact on financial planning, and most importantly, retirement.
Not What You Are Looking For?
Chris Cantele, HVFCU Financial Services located at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union,
9 Mall Plaza
1810 South Road, Suite 121
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
845.463.3366, (fax) 845.463.4172
email: [email protected]
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA /SIPC.Insurance products offered through LPL financial or its licensed affiliates. Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union and HVFCU Financial Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
LPL Financial representatives offer access to trust services through The Private Trust Company N.A, an affiliate of LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this site may only discuss and / or transact securities business with residents of the following states:
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.