There are several ways to make a payment to your loan if you have not set up your accounts to pay your loan automatically each month:
- Transfer from an HVFCU account through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or MAGIC.
- By periodic payment from an HVFCU account.
- By visiting a branch and speaking with our staff.
- Through Quick Pay, which you can access by clicking this link or via the link in our Internet Banking login area.
- By mail using your coupon book (if you’ve requested a coupon book).
- By initiating an ACH one-time or reoccurring payment from an account at another financial institution. Call us at 845.463.3011 or stop by any branch for assistance. You’ll need your account number and routing number of the account at the other institution.
If you’d like to make a principal only payment to your loan, you can do so through Internet Banking
, directly at a branch,
by mail, or by calling us at 845.463.3011.