Your payroll, Social Security, pension or any other recurring payment can be directly deposited into your HVFCU savings, checking, or money market account. You don’t have to carry a check into a branch or worry about your checks being lost in the mail or stolen. Not only will you have peace of mind, you’ll save time too.
- Faster and safer than by mail
- Funds are available immediately on deposit
- Account deposit notification available for free with CUAlerts through Internet Banking
When initiating a direct deposit, you will need to supply both your account number and HVFCU’s transit routing number—221979363. Download our direct deposit request form for easy payment setup.
Special envelopes are available by request for your bank by mail needs. Stop by any branch, or call to request some at 845.463.3011/800.468.3011.
Our audio voice response system is available in English or Spanish, and is accessible 24/7 by calling 845.463.3011 and selecting option 2. To access MAGIC, you will need your member account number, account IDs, and MAGIC PIN (which is self-created the first time you use MAGIC). Call or stop into any branch to request MAGIC access.
- Obtain current account information, including check clearings, withdrawals, and deposits
- Perform transfers ($25,000 limit)
- Transfer to another member’s account
- Make loan payments
- Make advances on lines of credit (by transfer or check withdrawal)
- Request stop payments on checks
- Reorder checks
- Request a check or statement copy
- Report an ATM card lost or stolen
MAGIC can be used to access joint accounts as well as primary accounts.
Withdrawal transactions performed through MAGIC are subject to Regulation D limitations.
View or print the MAGIC menu of options for future reference.