Use the locator below to find HVFCU branches, credit union Shared Service Centers, and over 82,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide in the Allpoint, CO-OP, Presto!, and SUM ATM networks. Simply enter your location or zip code and check off what you want to search for. To broaden your search area, zoom out on the map by clicking the minus (-) button. Similarly you can shift your search area by using the arrows on the map.
Please note: ATM information is updated quarterly. Contact us should you be charged a surcharge fee at an ATM that you believe should have been free. Additionally, some Allpoint ATMs may still display a surcharge screen during your Allpoint ATM transaction. If that happens, simply enter “Yes” to accept the surcharge and proceed with your withdrawal. You will not be charged for this surcharge.
Our ATMS are located throughout the Hudson Valley corridor, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week with your HVFCU Visa Debit Card or ATM Card. Get cash, transfer funds between accounts, check balances, deposit or cash checks (most with $200 available immediately), make loan payments, and more.
Allpoint, CO-OP, Presto!, & SUM ATM Networks
- There are over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network, with 38,000 in the United States alone. Allpoint has over 4,500 ATMs in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, and locations include all Target stores and most Exxon / Mobil, Hess, and Stop & Shop Locations.
- Please note: Some Allpoint ATMs may still display a surcharge screen during your Allpoint ATM transaction. If that happens, simply enter “Yes” to accept the surcharge and proceed with your withdrawal. You will not be charged for this surcharge.
- Allpoint also has an ATM locator app that you can download for your iPhone®, BlackBerry®, or Android®. Features of the app include:
- A design unique to your phone’s features.
- An ATM locator that uses a geo-locator. Find the nearest ATM without entering your address or zip code!
- A scrolling list of the closest locations to you.
- An overview map and directions.
- A share feature to email or SMS locations.
- You can also call 800.976.4917 to find a nearby Allpoint ATM.
- There are nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs across the United States and Canada, with 5,500 ATMs in 7-Eleven stores. CO-OP also has an iPhone app that will help you find ATMs. Click the link or search for "CO-OP ATM: in the app store on iTunes.
- Presto! ATMs are located throughout the Southeast United States in over 1,059 Publix supermarkets, with over 700 locations in Florida alone.
- The NYCE Network administers the SUM Program, which has over 5,300 ATMs in the United States and Puerto Rico.
National Network ATMs
For the times when you are not near an HVFCU ATM, you can access your accounts at over 100,000 network ATMs nationwide that display the Visa/PLUS, NYCE, TX, CIRRUS/MasterCard, CU24, PULSE or The Exchange logo.
- Members who do not have an HVFCU free checking account and Visa Debit Card with rewards get up to eight fee-free transactions per month; Members who do have an HVFCU free checking account and Visa Debit Card with rewards get up to 15 fee-free transactions per month (Note: the owner of the ATM may impose a surcharge, even if HVFCU does not.)
- Withdraw up to a maximum of $500 a day1
Use Visa’s worldwide ATM Locator to locate an ATM location near you when traveling outside the US. In addition to location and country you can refine your location search based on 24-hr access, wheelchair accessibility, and braille availability.
- Withdraw up to a maximum of $500 a day1
Point of Sale Transactions
Your Visa Debit Card or ATM Card can be used for transactions at merchants offering point-of-sale (POS) transactions (gas stations, grocery stores, etc). These transactions are fee-free with funds withdrawn from your primary checking account. Some merchants allow you to get cash in addition to the cost of your purchase. Depending on the merchant, you may need to enter your PIN to complete your transaction. POS transactions are covered by overdraft protection.
Credit Union Service Center National Network
HVFCU participates in the Credit Union Service Center National Network. This means that in addition to local access, you can also access your HVFCU accounts at over 5,000 Shared Service Centers across the country.
At Shared Service Centers you can make deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments, transfer funds between accounts, cash checks, and purchase money orders, Travelers Checks, and official checks. They provide a great convenience for members traveling or relocating out of state.
Use the locator above to see if there are any Shared Service Centers near you. If you find a Shared Service Center in your area, contact that financial institution for their specific hours of operation. You can also download the Shared Branch app for your iPhone or Android to find branches when you are on the go.
1 The daily withdrawal limit for HVFCU ATMs is $1,000 and the limit for both HVFCU and foreign (network) ATMs and POS is $2,500 in aggregate. Please refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure & Agreements for further information.