HVFCU’s secure email system allows you to send (and receive) secured messages. If you are emailing confidential information to HVFCU, such as W2s or wage statements, the secure email system should be used to protect this information in transit.
- To create a new account, go to https://securedmail.hvfcu.org, and click on the “Register” button under “New to secure email?” Enter your email address, create a password, and you are all set. You will then receive a confirmation email that contains a link to activate your password. Once your password is activated you can send us a secure email.
- If you already have an account, simply access https://securedmail.hvfcu.org, enter your email address and password, and sign in.
- After signing in, click the “Compose” tab to create a new email. If you want to attach a document, click on the “Attach File” button near the top of the page. Please note: You may only send email to [email protected] using this system.
- Forgot Password / Password Reset – Click the “Reset” button in the "Forgot your password?” area. You will be prompted to enter your email address and enter a new password. You will then receive a confirmation email that contains a link to activate your password.
- Locked Out – If you have three consecutive sign in failures you will be locked out for a period of a half an hour. You can reset your password immediately if you choose not to wait the half hour.