* APY=Annual Percentage Yield. FLEX 24 certificate accounts have a variable dividend rate and APY that may change quarterly, or four times per year. The APY is determined by adding .75% to the Fed Funds Rate on the last day of each quarter. The dividend rate is subsequently calculated based on the indexed APY. The variable dividend rate and APY may be locked upon request any time during the first year of account opening. The locked dividend rate and APY remains a fixed rate for the duration of the term. One deposit up to a maximum of the original opening balance is permitted during the first year of account opening. APY is effective as of 04/01/2019. The minimum balance to open and earn the stated APY is $500. Fees or other conditions could reduce earnings on the account. Substantial penalty imposed for early withdrawal. FLEX 24 certificates will be offered for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time.
Similar to our traditional Flex Certificate Account, the FLEX 24 has a variable rate that updates once per quarter. The variable APY on a FLEX 24 Certificate Account is tied to the Fed Funds rate, with an additional .75% to maximize your earnings.
Our FLEX 24 Certificate Account offers:
Within the first 12 months, you can:
- $500 Minimum opening balance
- 24-month term
- Variable APY
Don’t wait! Open yours today:
- Lock your rate
- Add more funds
- If you are an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking user, the easiest way to open an account online is by logging into either of those services. Within Internet Banking, click the New Account/Loan menu at the top of the page. Mobile Banking users can click the Apply for Account/Loan link under the More menu.
- If you are not an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking user, you can still open your account online.
- If you have a maturing certificate, you can use our Certificate Account Instructions Form to reinvest in a FLEX 24 Certificate Account.
- Stop into any branch.
- Call us at 845.463.3011.