Our members deserve the best in online banking, and as part of our commitment to deliver a superior online banking experience, we are pleased to announce that we will upgrade our personal Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay systems in October. We’re excited by the changes to come because we know that we are investing in technology that will make it easier for you to conduct your business online. That same technology will also make it easier to add the features and functionality you’ve asked for now and may ask for in the future.
Benefits of the New Systems
A notable enhancement you’ll see with this upgrade is more parity between our Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services --most features and functionality offered through Internet Banking will also be available through our enhanced Mobile Banking app. You’ve given our app high ratings, and we’re proud of that score. With the enhancements coming to Mobile Banking, we look forward to building upon that score and giving you even more app tools and functionality for your banking needs.
Here is a sampling of some other changes that will improve your online banking experience:
- Member-to-Member Transfers – We’re enhancing member-to-member transfer functionality with the ability to schedule transfers for a future date. We’re also making it easier for you to set up members you regularly transfer to.
- Vehicle Leases – If you have a vehicle lease, you’ll be able to view more account details about your lease loan.
- Account Aggregation – For those who like a full picture of all their assets, our account aggregation services will allow you to view accounts you have at other financial institutions, right along with your HVFCU accounts.
- Personal Financial Management Tools – We’re introducing enhanced and easier-to-use tools that will help you gain better insights into your financial health and how you are managing your money.
- Spanish Translation – If you speak Spanish, you can translate our systems to Spanish with one click of the mouse.
The enhancements noted above are just a sneak peek of what our new systems offer. We look forward to sharing more info about these upgrades and other new features as we get closer to our launch date. Stay tuned for future communications.