At HVFCU we value feedback from our members—it’s our way of knowing if we are delivering the service you are accustomed to and expect. We’d like to remind you that there are several communication channels that you can use year-round to contact us for information, to make suggestions, or simply to let us know how we are doing.
- Member survey – This annual survey is mailed to several thousand members in June. We imagine you get many surveys, but if you get one from HVFCU, please take a few moments to return it. This is a great way for us to get your overall feedback about many topics.
- Transaction surveys – If you have direct contact with a staff member, you may receive a transaction-based survey that asks about a specific encounter you’ve had with the credit union. Along with our member survey, these surveys help us gauge our customer service satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Staff – Whether working with a member of our branch team, a representative in our Contact Center, or another staff member, we are always here to listen to what you have to say.
- Email – If online communication is more your style, you can email us general questions/comments at [email protected] For answers that pertain to your personal accounts, always use our secure contact form so that your information noted in the message is protected during transmission.
- Social Media – You can like us on Facebook and / or follow us on Twitter to connect with us through these sites. Follow our many conversations and join in with your fellow members to add your thoughts.