- Savings & Checking Accounts
- Business Visa Debit Card w/ Rewards
- Certificate & Money Markets Accounts
If your business has money to put aside for future needs, you should consider a certificate account. With low, minimum opening amounts as low as $500 and terms starting at three months, you could help maximize your business earnings. Jumbo certificates are also available for higher amounts.
Tiered Money Market Accounts
Earn more on your money than with a checking account, but maintain the flexibility of your funds with a tiered money market account. You can open a tiered money market account with as little as $1,000.
Account Forms & Agreements
- Business/Organization Resolution of Authority – This form lists the officers of your business who are authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of your business.
- Master Membership Application – Business – This form is used to open your business account relationship with HVFCU, whether it is savings, checking, money market or certificate accounts.
- Business Account Agreement – 5/2016 – The agreement outlines the policies that govern your business accounts.
- Business Account Agreement Addendum – 6/2016
Required documentation when opening an account, as applicable: Assumed Name Certificate (Business Certificate/DBA), Partnership Agreement or Assumed Name Certificate (Partnership Certificate/DBA), or a Tax Filing Receipt from State of Incorporation.