You can perform many of the same transactions through Business Internet Banking that you normally conduct at our branches, including:
- Review balances and transaction history
- Print transaction history
- Download account information to Quicken, Quickbooks Direct Connect, Microsoft Money, or Excel
- Access your eStatements and credit card statements
- View account activity on a monthly calendar
- Pay your bills with HVFCU Bill Pay 1
- Monitor account activity with alert notifications
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Set up account sweeps
- View cleared checks
- Place stop payments on checks (or a range of checks)
- Reorder checks
- Make loan payments
- Set up ACH Origination
- Arrange for wire transfers
Quickbooks Direct Connect
If you use Quickbooks to help manage your finances, you can access Quickbooks through Quickbooks Direct Connect. Simply download your transaction history through the Direct Connect desktop client by selecting “HVFCU Direct”.
Please note, you must be a Business Internet Banking user and need to use your Business Internet Banking sign on information in order to download your history through Direct Connection. You will see a message that says “Your bank’s website password will not work.” Please disregard this message.
Arrange for Wire Transfers
- If you plan to conduct wire transfers or set up ACH origination, please complete our Wire Transfer Agreement and / or our ACH Origination Agreement
- Business administrators are required to set up a pre-approval amount and a maximum amount for those employees who have been given the authority to conduct wire transfers. Employees will not be able to perform wire transfers unless these amounts are established. Once signed on to Business Internet Banking, you can follow these steps to set up the amounts for your employees:
- Select “Options” then click on “User Administrator”.
- Select the “User ID” to be modified.
- Click the “Wire” tab and update accordingly.
- Click “Submit”.
Employee Access & Functionality
Business Internet Banking allows you to give your employees access to your accounts, and also lets you choose which account functions your staff can perform. Multiple users can even be signed-on simultaneously.
Please note that if individuals leave your business, you may consider changing your MFA security questions and Business Internet Banking passwords.
You can customize your Business Internet Banking experience by modifying the attributes below from the “Options” tab:
- Session timeout
- Start page at sign on
- Account nicknames
- Show / hide the accounts that display
- Color settings and background images
- Sign on restriction by location
- Wire transfer limits for authorized users
1 Value Business Checking account holders enrolled in Bill Pay are charged a $5.95 fee each month.