Rethink the Way You Do Payroll
HVFCU has partnered with MyPayrollHR to offer payroll services. MyPayrollHR is an on-demand, web-based payroll software that includes HR functionality and support, payroll services that include direct deposit and tax filings, along with personalized customer support. Click the image below to watch a quick video about MyPayrollHR.
Simplicity and Flexibility
Our payroll solution offers your business the simplicity of an all-inclusive pricing model, with no extra charges and no hidden fees. Even more, MyPayrollHR also features:
- 24×7 real-time access
- Unlimited payroll processing including bonus runs and out-of-cycle payrolls
- Guaranteed and insured tax processing for all federal, state and local taxes
- Form W-2 and 1099 processing
- Employee self-service website (pay stubs, paid time off, W-2)
- Full audit history of employee changes
- Desktop check printing
- State new hire reporting
- G/L interface with user-assigned account numbers
- Advanced allocation reporting
- Rock solid security
Easy to Switch
There is no charge from MyPayrollHR for setup and conversion from your existing software.1 MyPayrollHR also offers unlimited training and customer support with a responsive, dedicated support staff – free of charge. For more information, click here or email us by using our secure contact email form.
Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If you don’t, you’re missing out on potential new customers, additional sales and higher revenue. If you do, you may be able to grow even more. We have aligned with TransFirst, one of the nation’s leading providers of payment processing services, to provide you with payment processing products and services that will help your business grow and succeed.
Payment Processing Solutions
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mail or telephone order, service provider, e-commerce, or combination — TransFirst can customize payment processing products and services to meet your unique requirements.
Their services include:
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options, including point-of-sale terminals, internet, wireless, and mobile
- Experienced and dedicated sales staff support
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- Online access to application tracking system
- National processing capabilities
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- ACH processing and check verification
- Automated in-house chargeback/retrieval processing system providing 24-hour turnaround
- 24/7 in-house merchant help desk
- Next-day merchant settlement (with an HVFCU account)
TransFirst’s processing expertise empowers you to become more efficient in operations, expand your customer base, and boost your bottom line.
Their innovative product offerings include:
- TransAction Express™: This robust payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature
debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
- TransLink: This user-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
- TransFreedom™: With this bundled pricing package, merchants free themselves from complicated statement reconciliation. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
- Data Breach Security Program: This program offers you financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fine
TransFirst is one of the nation’s leading providers of merchant services. Our partnership with TransFirst lets you enjoy the reliable business banking you count on along with TransFirst’s outstanding payment processing products and services. TransFirst is:
- Trusted by thousands of banks and business customers
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau for outstanding customer service
- Committed to state-of-the-art technology and data security
- Dedicated to helping merchants grow their businesses
With more than 15 years of experience and some of the leading experts in the payment processing industry, they know what it takes to help you take your business as far as you want it to go.
1 Please speak to your current payroll services provider for information regarding early termination fees that may apply.