Click the corresponding link for the forms you need.
|Membership / Account Changes||Accounts / Checking Switch Kit / Visa Debit Cards|
|Certificate Account Instructions||ACH & Wire Transfers|
Membership / Account Changes
- Online Account Opening for New Members – Membership is established by opening a savings account in your name with as little as $5. If you are not already a member and would like to become one, simply open your savings account by completing our online membership application.
- Online Membership Signature Verification Card – This form is only used if you established your membership online and provides your signature so that we have it on file for verification purposes.
- Master Membership Application – Establish your HVFCU membership. (Please note: we ask that you only use this form if directed to do so by HVFCU staff. For all other situations, please use our online form, as indicated above.)
- Master Membership Application – Special Accounts – Open savings, checking, money market, and certificate accounts established as Estate, Infant Compromise, Club, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator accounts. Holiday Club accounts may only be opened as an individual, joint, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator account.
- Special Account Association Information – Add an authorized signer to a special account.
- Master Membership – Custodial Account – Establish a checking, savings, money market, or certificate account as a Custodial Account for the benefit of a minor under the age of 21.
- Change Member Application – Change your name, overdraft coverage, and / or your password.
- Add Joint Owner Instructions – Add a joint owner to an account.
- Beneficiary Information for Totten Trust – Add or change beneficiary information for an non-IRA account.
- Living Trust Account Agreement and Certification of Trust – Establish a Living Trust Account.
Accounts / Checking Switch Kit / Visa Debit Cards
- Switch Kit Checklist – Monitor your account activity to ensure a successful switch to your new checking account.
- Account Closing Authorization – Authorize a financial institution to close your other checking account.
- Automatic Payment Authorization – Set up automatic payments from your new checking account.
- Direct Deposit Change – Initiate a new or change an existing direct deposit.
- Request for Direct Deposit – Have funds electronically deposited to your HVFCU account.
- Overdraft Protection Opt-in Form – Opt-in for overdraft protection services on your Visa Debit Card and ATM card transactions.
- Stop Payment Order – Place stop payments on checks from your checking account or money market account.
Certificate Account Instructions
- Use our online certificate account instructions to reinvest or distribute funds from a maturing certificate account, close a certificate account, or withdraw dividends from your certificate account.(The form is also accessible within Internet Banking from the “Additional Services” menu if you are reviewing your accounts online.)
- Request for Direct Deposit – Have a deposit submitted electronically to the credit union.
- ACH Direct Deposit/Payroll Allocations – Establish your direct deposit and payroll allocations.
- ACH Stop Payment / Statement of Unauthorized Activity – Complete a stop payment for an automated clearing house transaction.
- Application for Wire Transfer – Request a wire transfer.
- Authorization Agreement for ACH Transactions – Initiate a deposit or fixed payment to or from an account at another financial institution.
- Lien Request Letter – Mail this form along with a payoff check to the current lien holder(s), informing them to send the lien release and/or title to HVFCU.
- Private Purchase Agreement – Use this form when purchasing a vehicle from a private individual as opposed to a car dealership.
- Credit Card Add Joint Borrower – Add a joint borrower to a credit card.
- Credit Card Authorized User – Add an authorized user to a credit card.
- Credit Card Balance Transfer – Transfer balances from other high rate credit cards.
- Credit Card Decrease, Block, or Close – Decrease your card limit or block or close a credit card.
- Credit Card Product Type Change – Open a new Visa Platinum or Visa Platinum Rewards credit card for the same line of credit as an existing Visa Platinum or Point Rewards Visa Platinum, or Cash Rewards Visa Platinum.
- Credit Card Transfer / Closeout – Transfer a balance from a current HVFCU credit card to a new HVFCU credit card.
- Request For Automatic Payment Service – Have your monthly payments automatically deducted from your savings or checking account with HVFCU or another financial institution.
Interest Only Home Equity Line of Credit
- Home Equity Line of Credit Overdraft Coverage Agreement – Set up overdraft protection for your checking account from your interest only home equity line of credit.
- Co-Signer Notice – Become a co-signor on another member’s loan.
- Debt Consolidation Letter – Pay off loans at another financial institution.
- ACH Origination Agreement – Initiate electronic credit and debit entries to accounts and/or from accounts maintained at HVFCU and other financial institutions, by means of the automated clearing house network, from within Business Internet Banking.
- Business Loan Checklist – Ensure you have the proper documentation when applying for a business loan.
- Business/Organization Resolution of Authority – We require your business to submit this form, which lists the officers of your business who are authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of your business.
- Business Visa Debit Card-Authorized User or Revocation – Request a Visa Debit Card for an authorized user or revoke the Visa Debit Card for an authorized user.
- Business Loan Application – Apply for loans or credit cards for your business. When submitting this application, please be sure to also submit our Personal Financial Statement. Additionally, if you are submitting an application for a credit card, please review our Credit Card Disclosures. You can return the form to your nearest branch.
- Master Membership Application – Business – Open your business account relationship with HVFCU, whether it is savings, checking, money market or certificate accounts.
- Wire Transfer Agreement – Initiate a funds transfer from authorized HVFCU accounts, from within Business Internet Banking.
- Affidavit of Fraud / Forgery – File a fraud / forgery claim.