Click the corresponding link for the forms you need.
|Membership / Account Changes||Accounts / Checking Switch Kit / Visa Debit Cards|
|Certificate Account Instructions||ACH & Wire Transfers|
Membership / Account Changes
- Online Account Opening for New Members – Membership is established by opening a savings account in your name with as little as $5. If you are not already a member and would like to become one, simply open your savings account by completing our online membership application. As you go through the application you also have the option to:
- Open a checking account and / or a money market account
- Request an ATM / Visa Debit Card and paper checks
- Request Internet Banking access and Bill Pay access
- Request Direct Deposit
- Set up overdraft protection (as applicable to the type of accounts opened).
- Online Membership Signature Verification Card – This form is only used if you established your membership online and provides your signature so that we have it on file for verification purposes.
- Master Membership Application – Use to form to establish your HVFCU membership. (Please note: we ask that you only use this form if directed to do so by HVFCU staff. For all other situations, please use our online form, as indicated above.)
- Master Membership Application – Special Accounts – Use this form to open savings, checking, money market, and certificate accounts established as Estate, Infant Compromise, Club, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator accounts. Holiday Club accounts may only be opened as an individual, joint, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator account.
- Special Account Association Information – Use this form to add an authorized signer to a special account.
- Master Membership – Custodial Account – This form is used when establishing a checking, savings, money market, or certificate as a Custodial Account for the benefit of a minor under the age of 21.
- Change Member Application – This form is used to change your name, correct a date of birth error, change overdraft coverage, and / or change your password.
- Add Joint Owner Instructions – Use this form to add a joint owner to an account.
- Beneficiary Information for Totten Trust – Use this form to add or change beneficiary information for an non-IRA account.
- Living Trust Account Agreement and Certification of Trust – This form is used to establish a Living Trust Account.
Accounts / Checking Switch Kit / Visa Debit Cards
- Request for Direct Deposit – Use this form to have funds electronically deposited to your HVFCU account.
- Overdraft Protection Opt-in Form – Use this form to opt-in for overdraft protection services on your Visa Debit Card and ATM card transactions.
- Stop Payment Order – Use this form to place stop payments on checks from your checking account or money market account.
- Switch Kit Permission Form – Our staff want to help you transition your checking account to HVFCU, and completing our Switch Kit Permission Form allows them to initiate changes on your behalf. By returning the form, our staff can help transfer balances from accounts at other institutions to your new HVFCU checking account, along with redirecting recurring ACH and direct deposit payments to your account.
Certificate Account Instructions
- Use our online certificate account instructions to withdraw dividends from your certificate account or to reinvest / distribute funds from a closed certificate account. (The form is also accessible within Internet Banking from the “Additional Services” menu if you are reviewing your accounts online.)
- Direct Deposit Request – Use this form have a deposit submitted electronically to the credit union.
- ACH Direct Deposit/Payroll Allocations – Use this form to establish your direct deposit and payroll allocations.
- ACH Stop Payment / Statement of Unauthorized Activity – This form is used to complete a stop payment for an automated clearing house transaction.
- Application for Wire Transfer – Use this form when requesting a wire transfer.
- Authorization Agreement for ACH Transactions – This form is used to initiate a deposit or fixed payment to or from an account at another financial institution.
- Lien Request Letter – This form is mailed along with a payoff check to the current lien holder(s), informing them to send the lien release and/or title to HVFCU.
- Private Purchase Agreement – This form is used when purchasing a vehicle from a private individual as opposed to a car dealership.
- Vehicle Information Refinance – Used when the registered and titled owner(s) of the vehicle remain the same upon refinancing from another institution.
- Credit Card Add Joint Borrower – Use this form to add a joint borrower to a credit card.
- Credit Card Authorized User – Use this form to add an authorized user to a credit card.
- Credit Card Balance Transfer – Use this form to transfer balances from other high rate credit cards.
- Credit Card Decrease, Block, or Close – Use this form to decrease, block or close a credit card.
- Credit Card Product Type Change – Use this form to open a new Visa Platinum or Visa Platinum Rewards credit card for the same line of credit as an existing Visa Platinum, Point Rewards Visa Platinum, or Cash Rewards Visa Platinum.
- Credit Card Transfer / Closeout – Complete this form when transferring a balance from a current HVFCU credit card to a new HVFCU credit card.
- Request For Automatic Payment Service – Use this form if you would like to have your monthly payments automatically deducted from your savings or checking account with HVFCU or another financial institution.
Interest Only Home Equity Line of Credit
- Home Equity Line of Credit Overdraft Coverage Agreement – Complete this form if you would like to set up overdraft protection for your checking account from your interest only home equity line of credit.
- Co-Signer Notice – Complete this form if you agree to be a co-signor on another member’s loan.
- Debt Consolidation Letter – Use this letter when paying off loans at another institution.
- Due Date Amendment – This form is used to change the due date of a consumer loan, with the exception of a line of credit, credit card, or mortgage.
- Line of Credit Add Joint Borrower – This form can be used to add a joint borrower to a line of credit, other than a credit card.
- Line of Credit Decrease or Close – Use this form to decrease, block or close a line of credit.
- ACH Origination Agreement – Submit this form to initiate electronic credit and debit entries to accounts and/or from accounts maintained at HVFCU and other financial institutions, by means of the automated clearing house network, from within Business Internet Banking.
- Business Loan Checklist – This checklist ensures you have the proper documentation when applying for a business loan and aids in the accurate review of your application.
- Business/Organization Resolution of Authority – HVFCU requires your business to submit this form, which lists the officers of your business who are authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of your business.
- Business Visa Debit Card-Authorized User or Revocation – This form is used to request a Visa Debit Card for an authorized user or revoke the Visa Debit Card for an authorized user.
- Business Loan Application – Complete this form when applying for loans or credit cards for your business. When submitting this application, please be sure to also submit our Personal Financial Statement. Additionally, if you are submitting an application for a credit card, please review our Credit Card Disclosures. You can return the form to your nearest branch.
- Master Membership Application – Business – This form is used to open your business account relationship with HVFCU, whether it is savings, checking, money market or certificate accounts.
- Wire Transfer Agreement – This form is used to initiate a funds transfer from authorized HVFCU accounts, from within Business Internet Banking.
- Affidavit of Fraud / Forgery – Use this form to file a fraud / forgery claim.