Find homes for sale
Apply or Get Pre-approved for a Mortgage
Whether you have found your dream home, are still shopping, or would like to refinance an existing mortgage, completing the mortgage application is your first step.
Apply online now. and do things on your schedule and get them done faster.
What to Expect From Our Online Application
The following gives you an overview of our online mortgage application:
- Apply online for pre-approvals, new home purchases, and refinances
- Payment and closing cost details are provided up front, based on the product and rate options selected
- Mortgage insurance and escrow payments are shown in relation to total payment
- Specific components that comprise total closing costs are detailed
- Estimates for the amount of cash required at closing are provided
- Save your application to complete later, if needed
Information for New Members
If you are not already an HVFCU member, you may still apply for a mortgage; however, before the loan is finalized you will need to establish membership. You can establish membership at any of our branches by opening a savings account with as little as $5. (Please note: if you apply for a loan before establishing membership you are unable to open your membership online. Additionally, if your name only appears as a joint owner on another member’s account, then you are not yet a member of HVFCU. )
Please be advised that the fee charged by HVFCU in connection with an appraisal of the property used to secure this transaction is NON-REFUNDABLE. Residential property values have experienced significant declines in recent years and may be subject to further decline. Any potential value discussed between you and HVFCU at or prior to the time of application for a mortgage should not be construed as a formal estimate of value for the property being financed. A formal opinion of value will be conducted by a professional appraisal firm which operates independently of HVFCU, and HVFCU employees are expressly prohibited from discussing or influencing the appraiser’s opinion of home values in any way.