You can access GoToMyCard directly from the “Accounts” tab in Internet Banking or click “Access Credit Card” on our homepage. If accessing GoToMyCard through Internet Banking, you don’t need to enroll in the service or use any login information specific to the GoToMyCard website. Simply click your credit card that is shown in the “Accounts” tab and you will be automatically logged in to GoToMyCard.
If you are not an Internet Banking user and wish to use GoToMyCard, you will need to enroll in the service and will have to use login information specific to GoToMyCard (see below).
GoToMyCard allows you to manage your credit card account online and features a user-friendly interface with easy-to-use tabbed navigation and “quick links”. GoToMyCard includes access to the following features:
- Account Summary – View a snapshot of your account, including the balance, payment due date and amount, available credit, credit line, and more.
- Activity & Statements – View all posted transactions, as well as statement summaries. This page also provides a summary of the statement, including the current statement balance, previous statement balance, amount in purchases, credits, and payments, and any applicable finance charges.
- Make a Payment – Schedule one-time or recurring payments from an HVFCU checking account or a checking account with another financial institution.
- Transfer a Balance – Initiate a request to transfer a balance from another financial institution to your HVFCU credit card.
- Account Alerts – Set up alerts so that you are notified by email when certain events concerning your account occur, including:
- Payment due
- Payment posted
- Payment missed
- Balance tracking
- Merchant refund/credit issued
- Purchase exceeds specified amount
- Interactive Texting – Access your account directly from a mobile device using text messaging (SMS). Once you enroll for the service on GoToMyCard, just send text message commands/keywords and instantly receive responses. Available text message commands include:
- BAL: Balance and available credit
- ACT: Most recent posted transactions
- DUE: Payment due date, minimum amount due, and last payment date/amount
- Download Account Activity – Download statement transactions for use with personal financial management software, such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
GoToMyCard Website Questions
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about the GoToMyCard website that are not covered in our FAQs, please call GoToMyCard Customer Service 800.820.8450. If you have specific questions about an account, please refer to the customer service telephone number listed on your monthly billing statement.
HVFCU Rewards! Point Balance
Please note: If you are a Visa Platinum Rewards cardholder your HVFCU Rewards! point balance is not available through GoToMyCard. Please refer to the HVFCU Rewards! website for that information.