Obtain financing directly at any of the dealers below. Enjoy the same low rates and flexible terms without going to a branch. Be sure to tell the dealer you want to finance your loan with HVFCU, and we’ll send payment directly to them — and also coordinate your title and lien.
|BMG Triumph|| Middletown
|Danbury Powersports|| Danbury
|Dutchess Recreational Vehicles|| Poughkeepsie
|Hudson Valley Motorcycle Sales, Inc|| Ossining
|Jim Moroney’s Inc|| New Windsor
|O’Tooles Harley Davidson|| Wurtsboro
|Westchester Motorcycles|| White Plains
|Woodstock Harley Davidson|| Kingston
|Zacks V Twin Cycles, Inc|| Hyde Park
Motorcycle Loan Features
- Easy point-of-sale financing at participating dealers (see list at the right).
- A 30-day hold on your pre-approved loan allows for easy, confident shopping.
- Financing up to 125% of TLTV (total loan-to-value).1
- Terms up to 7 years on new and used motorcycles to keep monthly payments low. 1
- Convenient payment options— automatic deduction with AutoPay; transfer via phone, ATM, or Internet Banking; or by check or cash in person or through the mail.
Rate Discount with AutoPay
Arrange to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your savings, checking, or money market account and HVFCU will lower the interest rate on your loan by .25% 2 In addition to saving money, you’ll never have to worry about being late with a payment, and it will help keep your credit history strong.
Refinancing a motorcycle loan from another lender may save you hundreds of dollars in interest and lower your monthly payments. Talk to us to compare financing.
- Free, no obligation motorcycle insurance quote from HVFCU Insurance Agency.
- GAP Protection Insurance – Covers the gap between your vehicle’s value and what you owe when your vehicle is totaled.
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance – Pays your loan balance if you die or suffer a serious illness or injury.
- Private Purchase Agreement – Use when purchasing a vehicle through a private sale.
- Lien Request Letter – Mail this along with a payoff check to the current lien holders, informing them to send the lien release and/or title to HVFCU.
1 As an example, an 84-month new motorcycle loan with a fixed rate of 6.14% APR would result in a payment of $14.68 for each $1,000 financed. Your rate may increase if variable.
2 Rates that are discounted by .25% include a requirement that loan payments are automatically transferred from your savings, checking, or tiered money market account for the life of the loan. The monthly payment is not decreased as a result of this discounted rate.
Vehicle Refinancing – Transfer Your Loans to HVFCU and Save!
Refinancing an auto or motorcycle loan from another lender can potentially save you hundreds of dollars in interest and lower your monthly payments. Depending on your interest rate, you can even save on vehicles financed 6, 12 or 18 months ago.
When you refinance, you have:
- No application fee
- No handling fee
Use our online loan application, and answer “Yes” to the “Is This Loan a Refinance?” question. You’ll receive an answer in 60 seconds or less.
However, if you’d rather speak with someone about your refinancing options, call us at 845/463/3011 / 800.468.3011 or stop into one of our branches. Our staff will review your current terms and let you know if we can give you a better deal.
Print and download our Vehicle Information Refinance Form to speed your refinancing process.
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) gives relief to individuals who are called to active duty in any branch of the military, including reservists or members of the National Guard. Servicemembers are provided interest rate relief on consumer and mortgage loans, relief regarding leases and protections regarding repossession, foreclosure, default judgments and eviction.
If you are a Servicemember and have questions about how SCRA affects your HVFCU loans, please call 845.463.3011 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7pm ET and Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm ET. We will be happy to discuss any protections and programs that are afforded to you as a Servicemember.