Readi-Cash Line of Credit Features
- Revolving credit limit of up to $30,000.
- 7.24% 3 variable APR.1 2
- Monthly payment equal to 2% of outstanding balance.
- Access through HVFCU ATMS and Internet Banking.
- Free convenience checks.
- Your Readi-Cash line of credit, along with your savings account3, can be used as an overdraft source to cover shortages in your checking account. Once approved, let us know you’d like overdraft protection when your loan is funded. If you wish to change the overdraft protection or add it later, you can contact us to set that up too. To cancel overdraft protection use our Change Member Application.
Signature Loan Features
Rate Discount with AutoPay
Arrange to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your checking, savings, or money market account and HVFCU will lower the interest rate on your loan by .25%!2 In addition to saving money, you’ll never have to worry about being late with a payment, and it will help keep your credit history strong.
Convenient Payment Options
- Automatic deduction with AutoPay.
- Transfer via phone, ATM, or Internet Banking.
- By check or cash in person or through the mail.
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) gives relief to individuals who are called to active duty in any branch of the military, including reservists or members of the National Guard. Servicemembers are provided interest rate relief on consumer and mortgage loans, relief regarding leases and protections regarding repossession, foreclosure, default judgments and eviction.
If you are a Servicemember and have questions about how SCRA affects your HVFCU loans, please call 845.463.3011 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7pm ET and Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm ET. We will be happy to discuss any protections and programs that are afforded to you as a Servicemember.
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates for this product are as low as stated. Rate is based on an evaluation of applicant credit. Your rate may vary from the stated rate and maximum financing.
2 The stated rate is discounted by .25% and includes a requirement that loan payments are automatically transferred from your savings, checking, or tiered money market account for the life of the loan. The monthly payment is not decreased as a result of this discounted rate.
4 As an example, a 5-year, 12.24% fixed rate signature loan for $15,000 would result in 60 monthly payments of $335.51. Rates for this product are determined by an evaluation of applicant credit. Your rate may vary from the rate shown.