Readi-Cash Line of Credit Features
- Revolving credit limit of up to $30,000.
- 6.99% variable APR.1 2
- Monthly payment equal to 2% of outstanding balance.
- Access through HVFCU ATMS and Internet Banking.
- Free convenience checks.
- Your Readi-Cash line of credit, along with your savings account, can be used as an overdraft source to cover shortages in your checking account. Once approved, let us know you’d like overdraft protection when your loan is funded. If you wish to change the overdraft coverage or add it later, you can contact us to set that up too. To cancel overdraft protection use our Change Member Application form.
Signature Loan Features
- 7.25% fixed APR and 11.49% variable APR available.1 2
- Terms up to 60 months.3
- Loan amounts up to $30,000.
Rate Discount with AutoPay
Arrange to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your checking, savings, or money market account and HVFCU will lower the interest rate on your loan by .25%!2 In addition to saving money, you’ll never have to worry about being late with a payment, and it will help keep your credit history strong.
Convenient Payment Options
- Automatic deduction with AutoPay.
- Transfer via phone, ATM, or Internet Banking.
- By check or cash in person or through the mail.
Readi-Cash Credit Limit Increases
If you are looking to increase the line of credit on your Readi-Cash, you can apply using our online loan application. Complete the information as directed, just as if you were applying for a new line of credit.
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates for this product are as low as stated. Rate is based on an evaluation of applicant credit. Your rate may vary from the stated rate and maximum financing.
2 The stated rate is discounted by .25% and includes a requirement that loan payments are automatically transferred from your savings, checking, or money market account for the life of the loan. The monthly payment is not decreased as a result of this discounted rate. The discounted rate only applies to new loans and newly refinanced loans from another lender.
3 As an example, a 5-year, 12.24% fixed rate signature loan for $15,000 would result in 60 monthly payments of $335.51. Your rate may increase if variable. Rates for this product are determined by an evaluation of applicant credit. Your rate may vary from the rate shown.