HVFCU lets you borrow up to 100% of the value of your credit union certificate account, at the attractive rate equal to your certificate’s dividend rate plus just 3%.
- Loans available from $500 up to 100% of the value of your certificate account.
- Your money keeps working because you keep earning dividends on the secured amount.
- Your effective net interest rate is only 3%.
- Terms start at 30 days, not to exceed the maturity date of the certificate account. Make principal and interest payments before your account matures.
- Good for establishing credit.
- Your certificate account funds securing the loan are frozen while your obligation is outstanding.
- Only one regular certificate account can be used as collateral (IRA certificate accounts can’t be used.)
|Account||Minimum / Maximum Financing||Fixed APR||Variable APR|
|Rates are accurate as of 3/1/14 and are subject to change without notice.|
|Pledge of Certificate Account||100% of certificate balance||ADR + 3% 2||na|
2 ADR = Annual Dividend Rate
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The variable APR is subject to increase.
Apply for a Pledge of Certificate Loan
To apply for any of the loans listed above, please stop into any of our branches or call us at 845.463.3011 / 800.468.3011, Monday – Friday 8 am – 7 pm EST or Saturday 9 am – 5 pm EST.