- Checking Overview
- Visa Debit Card w/ Rewards
- Shop, Sign & Save
- Switch Kit
- Overdraft Protection Program
Checking Account Features
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Free Visa Debit Card that earns points in the HVFCU Rewards! program.
- Daily dividends.
- No monthly service charges or per-check fees.
- No fees for deposits or other routine transactions.
- Access to your account through free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and eStatements.
- Access to your account at over 82,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Automatic transfer of funds to a loan or account with periodic payments.
- Direct deposit of pension, Social Security, or other recurring checks. (For direct deposit of payroll, check with your employer.)
- Ability to receive checking account activity notifications via email or a mobile device through CUAlerts, available for free through Internet Banking.
- Monitor Visa Debit Card authorizations via email and text message notifications through Visa Alerts.
- Insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Visit mycreditunion.gov to learn more about your Share Insurance Coverage and to access resources including a Share Insurance Estimator tool, publications, videos, and more.
Free HVFCU Custom Checks
Based on your overall relationship with HVFCU, you may have the opportunity to earn free, HVFCU custom checks. As part of our rewards program, members who have an HVFCU free checking account and Visa® Debit Card get two free boxes of HVFCU custom checks annually. You can order your custom checks online.
Easily avoid embarrassing incidents due to insufficient funds in your checking account when you arrange for overdraft protection.