Tiered Money Market Account Features
- No opening fee and no monthly maintenance fee
- Six withdrawal allowances per month in accordance with Regulation D (including checks).2
- Free personalized checks
- Ability to transfer funds automatically from your account to a loan or other account when you arrange for periodic payments.2
- Account access through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, at any branch, and HVFCU ATMs via cash withdrawal, or transfer of funds.2
- Ability to receive account activity notifications via email or your mobile device through CUAlerts, available free through Internet Banking.
- Direct deposit of pension, Social Security, or other recurring checks. (For direct deposit of payroll, check with your employer.)
Safe and Secure
Your accounts at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union are safe—insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund to at least $250,000 aggregate. Visit mycreditunion.gov to learn more about your Share Insurance Coverage and to access resources including a Share Insurance Estimator tool, publications, videos, and more.
1 A monthly fee of $10.00 is imposed if the daily balance on your tiered money market account falls below $1,000. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.