For those who require a simple transactional account, we offer the HVFCU PaySmart account as an alternative to a checking account. PaySmart is a non-dividend bearing account for members who choose to pay their bills with money orders. When the minimum balance requirement is maintained, money orders purchased through a PaySmart account are discounted from our regular money order fee of $4.00.
PaySmart Account Features
- Flexible account alternative for paying your bills if a checking account does not meet your needs.
- Low, minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Receive unlimited money orders at a discounted fee of $.75 each when you keep a daily minimum balance of $25.1
- No monthly maintenance fee if your balance falls below $25.1
- No per transaction fees.
- Perform transactions at any of our branches, by phone, or through ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or MAGIC.
- Transactions on this account are subject to Regulation D withdrawal limitations, and the Truth in Savings Disclosure & Account Agreement.
Safe and Secure
Your accounts at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union are safe—insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund to at least 250,000. Use the NCUA Electronic Share Insurance Calculator to calculate your insurance coverage.
1 If your account balance falls below the $25 minimum, the cost for a money order rises from $.75 to $4.00.